Monday, August 27, 2012

Workout Pick Week 2

Here it is, week 2 workout! This week I am focusing more on toning my legs, which could always use a good toning! I actually need to do a little research to even start this workout, what in the heck is a "fire hydrant"? Maybe I'm a little behind on the workout times!

This workout is from a great Tumblr Back on Pointe and comes from a dancer.  I know that I always envy dancers' legs, no matter what type of dancer they are! This should be a great workout to sculpt muscle and I am prepared for a few days of soreness.  Whenever I am sore I get so happy because it makes me feel like my muscles are tightening right up!

I'm excited to continue this fun experiment and hopefully I can be slightly more dedicated this week as well as ramp up my healthy eating.  As always check in mid-week for an update and I will also give my results at the end of the seven days.

Have a happy healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment