First off let me just say welcome! Thanks for stopping by, I am super excited to start this new project. My name is Sarah and I am a 25 year old stay at home mom that is passionate about fitness (most of the time)! I realized that getting fit and staying fit are two completely different projects that require different motivation.
I lost 100 lbs after my son was born and I have kept most of it off for 2 years now. I like working out and I do it pretty regularly but I have found myself in a fitness rut lately and with that has come some unwanted pounds. I have decided to take one of my biggest addictions, Pinterest, and use it to inspire my workouts to get me back on track.
Each week I will test a new workout from Pinterest and let you all know the results. I will blog if the workout is effective in weight loss, muscle building, as well as the ease of use. I will also be getting very personal with all of you and posting my "stats" which will include weight, body fat percentage, as well as my BMI, eek! With all the thousands of workout pins on Pinterest each day this could shake up my fitness routine for years!
I am also open to workout suggestions so if you have a favorite workout you would like me to try or if there is a workout from Pinterest I haven't seen please let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment